About Me

My photo
i am a creative person. mother to a daughter who is an active young woman and a constant blessing in my life. i hope that you enjoy your visit here and that you will return often.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

our sun has been hiding behind a heavy cloudy sky for the last few days with a bit of rain falling now and then. i'm so glad that i went out and enjoyed last week's sunshine as now i'm quite content to be inside, curled up on the sofa, with needle in hand which has resulted in some finished ATC's (artist trading cards).

i've been working on a series that i'm calling "MeMa's House". these cards use bits that bring back childish memories of just that . . . i'm very happy with them and have decided that i will have to keep the "Bliss" card for myself . . . at least for a while . . .

the "Love" card is no longer for trade.

the "Joy" card is no longer for trade.


and the "Fun" card is no longer for trade.
i am currently working on two more for this series but i'll wait to show them until they are completed.

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I love the vintage tidbits!!
    Rain here too. I asked hubby to bring me to a quilt show today and we have the first snow of the year in the mountains falling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this series of ATC. Will you make more of them or do you just trade them with other artist's. I will share this with my daughter. She makes her own cards and collects old keys for embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ATCs Libby and, because I haven't visited for a while, it's also been such a pleasure to look at the rich colours and photos of previous posts. Hope that there's some more Autumn warmth in store for you soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!
    These cards are just so sweet. I love your use of embroidery and buttons and lace. They are just too good - how will you ever part with them. They would be lovely mounted together.
    Thanks for sharing this lovely little ATCs

    ReplyDelete

i love knowing what your thoughts are and knowing that you've paid a visit if you have the time to drop a line or two.

i attempt to answer all comments and/or questions. if this is important to you make sure you are not set on no reply which leaves me no way to get back to you.

Followers