About Me

My photo
i am a creative person. mother to a daughter who is an active young woman and a constant blessing in my life. i hope that you enjoy your visit here and that you will return often.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Selective Rust~!~


not feeling terribly inspired or motivated today . . . just "doin the discipline" . . .
my flickr friend tricsr4kidz wrote a comment under this photo (in flickr) which captured so well what i was feeling when i took this shot that i wanted to share it here in my blog.
"I really love rust so much. I think it reminds me of life a bit. Of the things that cut into each of us. the "weather" in our lives that mar us. It's easy to think that all that has scarred us or that things would be so perfect without them, but if you can take a step back and look at the whole picture, it tells a different story. Those scars, those imperfections, they ARE us and they are what make us beautiful."
now, if those aren't the words of a poet at heart i don't know any words that are~!!~ i think trics needs to consider starting her own inspirational blog because she sure does inspire me. even when i'm down~!!!~ Thank You Tricsr4kidz.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, shucks. *blushing*
    You are too kind to me libbyq. I can never bring those words to the surface when I want them they just fall out at random times. =P
    I am glad they meant something to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, that they "fell out" as inspired by my photo was beautiful and it meant a lot to me to see it put into words as i was feeling this very way when the photo was taken. thanks so much for generously sharing your thoughts~!!~

    :)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete

i love knowing what your thoughts are and knowing that you've paid a visit if you have the time to drop a line or two.

i attempt to answer all comments and/or questions. if this is important to you make sure you are not set on no reply which leaves me no way to get back to you.

Followers